New Plants, Specials, Announcements !
November 18, 2020Back in stock: 'Menehune' Crinum (also called little burgundy) 1 gal. $15
Strawberry plants 4.5inch pots $3.75 variety Sweet Ann,Very sweet excellent flavored large conical shaped fruits, heavy bearing
November 13, 2020Back in stock: Cananga odorata 2 gal. $25
Sold out: all persimmons except Hachiya and Saijo, and all almonds
November 6, 2020Back in stock: Garlic vine - Cydista aequinoctialis 1 gal. $15
Lisianthus - Texas bluebells 4½ inch pots $3.75
Amaryllis bulbs are in! Assorted named varieties, several selections!Sold out: Evergreen wisteria, variegated Erythrina sunshine tree, Grevillea 'Superb'
November 3, 2020
We will be closed Wed. Nov 25 through Fri. Nov 27. We will be open Sat. Nov 28.Back in stock: Neem 1 gal. $15
Sold out: Tillandsia xerographica
October 30, 2020Back in stock: Holmskioldia tettensis - Pink Chinaman's Hat 3 gal. $25
New Vanilla orchid 6 in. $20
Sold out: Blue hibiscus Alyogyne, Lemon guava, Gordonia
October 21, 2020Sold out: Garlic vine - Cydista aequinoctialis, Elderberry
October 15, 2020Back in stock
Arbequina olive 3 gal. $35, Kishu manderine 5 gal. $50
October 10, 2020Now available Pakistan mulberry 5 gal. $45, Italian honey fig 5 gal. $35
Sold out of 5 gal. olives
September 30, 2020Lila avocado now available 5 gal. $65
Sold out of Lychee
September 25, 2020Back in stock: Rangoon Creeper 1 gal. $15, Duke Jasmine - double bloom 3 gal. $25
September 24, 2020Sold out: Pakalana vine, all Pomegranates, Sugar Apple
September 18, 2020Now back in stock!
Avocados 5 gal. $65 Fantastic and Joey
Apples: Pettingill, Sundowner, Anna, Fuji, Gala
Tropical fruit: Grumichama cherry, Wax jambu, Black and white sapote, Longan, Pitomba
September 16, 2020Sold out: Nun's Orchid, Kerria tea rose, and Ginger: Curcuma australasica 'Aussie Plume' and Curcuma elata 'Giant Plume'
September 13, 2020New stuff!
Eucalyptus saligna blue gum 1 gal. $15
Eucalyptus maculata spotted gum 1 gal. $15
Eucalyptus silver dollar 1 gal. $15 (back in stock)
lemon Eucalyptus citriodora (back in stock)
Sold out: Medinilla magnifica, Blood Lily, Swiss cheese Monstera baskets
September 1, 2020Fresh batch of Citrus
- Red grapefruit 5 gal. $50
- Improved Meyer lemon 5 gal. $50
- Lisbon lemon 5 gal. $50
- Eureka variegated pink lemon 5 gal. $50
- Persian lime 5 gal. $50
- Thornless key lime 5 gal. $50
- Meiwa sweet kumquat 5 gal. $50
- Clementine manderine 5 gal. $50
- Cara Cara red navel 5 gal. $50
- Moro blood orange 5 gal. $50
- Chandler red pummelo 5 gal. $50
- Artic Frost satsuma 5 gal. $60 pat. variety
- Owari satsuma 5 gal. $50
- Orlando tangelo 5 gal. $50
August 27, 2020Sold out: Tahitian Gardenia taitengensis and Crinum x 'Menehune'
August 25, 2020These tropical fruit trees are now available: All in 3 gallon
- Mango Mallika $50
- Sapodilla $70
- Jaboticaba $50
- Star anise $50
- Sugar apple $50
- Macadamia nut $50
- Passion fruit - Panama Red and Possum Purple $50
- Cacao yellow $50, 2 gal. also available $25
- Guava Thai white $50
- Jackfruit $70
- Fresh batch of Fagraea ceilanica - Perfume tree, 2 gal. $25
- Solandra maxima variegata - variegated Chalice vine, Cup of Gold, 2 gal. $15
- Chamaedorea radicalis - Mexican parlor palm, 2 gal. $45
July 29, 2020We now have
- Ice cream bananas 5 gal. $50
- Bauhinia tomentosa - Yellow orchid trees 5 gal. $35
- Aristolochia fimbriata 1 gal. $10 pipevine for pipevine swallowtails
- Loblolly pines 1 gal. $15
- Lawsonia inermis - Henna 2 gal. $15
July 25, 2020Back in stock: Florida sweet Barbados cherry 2 gal. $25, Jamaica cherry 2 gal. $25, Coffee plants 2 gal. $15
Sold out: single carnation of India pinwheel jasmine
July 17, 2020Sold out: Single and double Rangoon creeper, Lifesaver plant, Cycas debaoensis
July 15, 2020Sold out: All avocados
July 11, 2020Sold out: Drimiopsis African hosta, Ledebouria 'Gary Hammer', Blood lily - Catherine wheel
July 8, 2020All passion fruiting vines are now sold out.
June 28, 2020We will be closed Friday, July 3 through Monday, July 6th. We will reopen regular hours Tuesday, July 7.
June 22, 2020Back in stock: Black Pepper vine 2 gal. $25
June 12, 2020Sold out: Cananga odorata Ylang Ylang tree, 2 gal. Nyctanthes arbor-tristis
June 5, 2020Sold out: Black pepper vine, Ice cream bananas, 2 gal. Barbados cherry
May 30, 2020Back in stock: Hibiscus sabdariffa - Roselle, tea hibiscus 1 gal. $20
Fuji and Anna apple
Southern King and Southern Bartlett pear
Batwing passion vine
May 26, 2020Sold out:
All strawberry plants
Blue ginger Dichorisandra
Costus barbatus ginger
All pinecone gingers
2 gal. Coral jasmine nyctanthes
1 gal. Neem trees
May 22, 2020Fresh batch of Citrus, available in 5 gal.:
- Arctic Frost Satsuma $60 (patented)
- Owari Satsuma $50
- Pink navel Cara Cara $50
- Hamlin sweet Orange $50
- Rio Red Grapefruit $50
May 20, 2020Sold out: All 7 gal. Peaches, all 7 gal. Plums, all Figs except LSU Purple and Brown Turkey, 7 gal. Snow Queen Nectarine, Eversweet Pomegranate
May 10, 2020Sold out: All kiwis, Burgundy plum, 2 gal. Ice cream banana, Dwarf Necta Zee and dwarf Red Sunset nectarine
May 8, 2020Back in stock: Grevillea Superb and King's Celebration, 5 gal. $65
Sold out of all Citrus.
May 5, 2020Sold out: Double rangoon creeper 2 gal., 3n1 Apple, 3n1 Plum
May 1, 2020
We have reopened the nursery to customers!
April 25, 2020
♦ Alstroemeria psittacina 'variegata' - Variegated Peruvian lily, 2 gal. $25
very hardy lily with cinnamon red blooms in spring, beautiful prominent white variegation, grows 12 to 14 inches.
♦ Dichorisandra thyrsiflora - Blue ginger, 2 gal. $25
cobalt blue blooms in summer, not a true ginger, prefers shade.
♦ Fernaldia pandurata - Loroco, 3 gal. $35
Tropical vine with edible flower buds. Very interesting plant, limited quantities available!
Sold out: May Pride and Donut peach, Double Delight nectarine, Eureka and Izu persimmons, all jujubes
April 18, 2020Back in stock: Allspice 2 gal. $15
Native milkweed Asclepias incarnata and Asclepias tuberose 1 gal. $10
Also, we are still just open by appointment only.
April 16, 2020
The following trees are now available (all 2 gal. $15)
native fringe tree
Basswood, Tilia americana
Sold out: passion fruit Lilikoi, Possum purple passion fruit, Black sapote $50 size, all Macadamia nut trees, Natchez blackberry, Brazos blackberry, Emerald and Pink Lemonade blueberry, all Lychees
March 29, 2020Back in stock: Dwarf everbearing Mulberry 2 gal. $15, Barbados cherry Florida Sweet 2 gal. $15
Sold out: all native Milkweed and giant Milkweed, all Soursop
March 23, 2020
We have decided to close the nursery this week due to the corona virus. Hopefully, we can reopen next week.
Sold out: Methley Plums, Katy Apricots - 7 gal.
If anyone needs anything specific, you can call or text the nursery number for an appointment.
March 17, 2020Sold out: Eva's pride Peach and all Grevillea
March 12, 2020Sold out: All in one Almonds, 3n1 Peaches, 3n1 Plums
February 29, 2020Kiwi vines, male and female deliciosa, 2 gal. $25, hardy to zone 9
February 20, 2020Back in stock
Native Paw paw trees 1 gal. $15, 3 gal. $35
Hong Kong orchid trees 2 gal. $25
Callistemon viminalis - Boyettes weeping bottlebrush, 2 gal. $15
Fast growing tree with dramatic weeping growth habit with long flexible limbs. Exceptionally large red flowers and longer than average bloom cycle. Flowers are rich with nectar which attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Fast growing easy to care for small scale tree.
Loquat, Chinese plum, Eriobotrya japonica, 2 gal. $15
Fast growing hardy tree that produces small round, yellow orange sweet fruit in clusters. Easy to grow tropical looking tree.
February 17, 2020Sold out: Cherries - Minnie Royal, Royal Lee, Royal Crimson
February 11, 2020Back in stock: Thai White guava, 7 gal. $50
Sold out: Lisbon lemon and Mexicola Grande avocado
February 2, 2020Sold out: Thai White guava, Bonanza peach, Thunbergia mysorensis
January 28, 2020Sold out: Jamaican cherry trees 2 gal., Cacao 1 gal., Jaboticaba trees
January 23, 2020More fruit!
- Blackberries - Kiowa, Natchez, Triple Crown, 5 gal. $25
- Olives - Manznillia, Arbequina, Black Mission, 5 gal. $35
January 21, 2020Grapes - Princess white seedless, Flame seedless red, 5 gal. $25
Also, fresh batch of Strawberry plants - Quinault, Eversweet, Sequoia, 4 inch $2.75
January 17, 2020More fruit!
Figs - Panache, Desert King 5 gal. $35
Blueberries - Pink Lemonade 5 gal. $25
Pomegranates - Parfianka, Eversweet 5 gal. $35
Baba Red Raspberry 5 gal. $25
Goji berry 5 gal. $25
January 16, 2020More fruit trees!
- dwarf Garden Prince almond 7 gal. $55
- Sundowner apple 7 gal. $55
- Peach - Donut, Florida Prince, 7 gal. $45
- 3 n1 Peach low chill combo 15 gal. $85
- 3n1 Plum low chill combo 15 gal. $85
- Burgundy plum 7 gal. $45
- dwarf Burgundy plum 7 gal. $55
- Izu persimmon 7 gal. $75
- Asian pears - Shinsecki, 20th century, 15 gal. $65
- Pears - Southern Bartlett, Southern King, 7 gal. $55
January 14, 20202020 fruit trees from Texas supplier are now available!
- Apples - Einsheimer, Anna, Dorsett, 7 gal. $35
- Pear - Keiffer, 7 gal. $35
- Persimmons - Fuyu, Hachiya, Saijo, 7 gal. $55
- Plums - Santa Rosa, Methley, 7 gal. $35
- Blackberries - Kiowa, Natchez, Apache, Brazos, 2 gal. $15
- Low chill Cherry trees - Minnie Royal, Royal Lee, Royal Crimson, 7 gal. $65
- Mulberries - Pakistan, 15 gal. $75 3/4" cal., 15 gal. $85 1" cal.
- Apricot - Tropic Gold, Katy, 7 gal. $45
- Jujube - Li, Shanxi Li, 7 gal. $75
- Persimmon - Giant Fuyu, Saijo, 7 gal. $75
- 3n1 low chill apple 7 gal. $75
- 3n1 peach low chill 7 gal. $75
- Peach - Mid Pride, Tropic Snow, August Pride, May Pride, Babcock, Eva's Pride, Red Baron, 7 gal. $45
- Peaches - Babcock, Galaxy, August Pride, 15 gal. $65
- Dwarf Bonanza peach 15 gal. $55
- Nectarine - Snow Queen, Panamint, Double Delight, 7 gal. $45
- Necta Zee dwarf nectarine cross 15 gal. $65
- Blueberries - Low chill varieties, Sunshine Blue, Sharp Blue, Emerald, 5 gal. $25
December 14, 2019In stock: Texas Ebony 1 gal. $15, Paw paw 1 gal. $15, Creeping Vitex 1 gal. $10, Texas Persimmon 3 gal. $35
Sold out: Mexican cherry Prunus jacquemontii, Mexican Sycamore, Ram's horn Willow
December 5, 2019Sold out: Contorted White and Everbearing mulberries, All strawberries, Mission and Frantoio olives